Sculptra hip dip enhancement can increase the volume, size, and shape of the hips without surgery. The procedure provides a safe, painless and effective way to add volume to this area without the need for surgery. Read on to learn more about Sculptra hip dips and how you can benefit from this treatment.
What Causes Hip Dips?
Hip dips are pronounced depressions along the length of the leg just below the peak of the hip bone. Also referred to as violin hips or hip divots, these inward curves occur naturally. Hip dips are a normal part of your body structure. You might notice them if you have a wide ilium (the upper section of the hip bone). This physical body feature is more pronounced in individuals with a long distance from the ilium to the hip socket.
In addition, the appearance of your hips heavily depends on your genetic makeup, which controls the body’s ability to store fat in different places. As such, your hip dips might result from your body storing fat elsewhere other than the hips.
Engaging in consistent targeted physical exercise can help build the muscles around your buttocks and hips, making hip dips less obvious. Nevertheless, the lack of fat in the area still leaves visible dips.
One of the most common non-surgical aesthetic procedures is Sculptra – a relatively quick and hassle-free approach that gives you smoother, rounded hips. Sculptra is often used on the face to improve wrinkles and restore fullness.
Indeed, more people are opting for non-surgical aesthetic procedures, with 43 per cent of adults in the UK adding them to their normal grooming and beauty routines, according to the latest plastic surgery statistics.
Sculptra Hip Dips: What Does the Procedure Involve?
PLLA differs from other fillers like hyaluronic acid, which physically replaces fat content under the skin. Instead, it stimulates your body to replenish the collagen content around your hips. As more collagen is produced, your hip dips round out, giving you a more rounded figure.
After your consultation, you’ll be scheduled to come in for the procedure. Here’s what to expect from the process of Scupltra hip dips:
- The doctor marks the area of interest before you lie down.
- Taking photos before treatment for comparison post-procedure.
- A numbing cream is applied to the site before the injection procedure begins.
- The target area is injected multiple times as needed.
- The area is massaged to ensure uniform and consistent dispersal under the skin.
Benefits of Sculptra Hip Dips
This procedure provides several benefits, including:
- The procedure is short, lasting less than an hour
- Promotes natural collagen growth
- Noticeable volume in the hips, filling out the dips for natural-looking results
- No downtime after the procedure; you can return to your normal activities
- Relatively longer-lasting results for about two years, but it can be longer for some individuals.
Sculptra for Hip Dips at The Harley Clinic
Are you considering non-surgical hip augmentation for hip dips? Contact the Harley Clinic and book a consultation with a specialist.