World class facilities
on Harley Street
Caring, compassionate and high quality care
Why Choose Harley Clinic?
Founded in 2020, we provide world class facilities in which to discuss your treatment goals. We also provide excellent finance options if needed.
· A focus on restoring or enhancing quality of life
· High quality care – safe, effective and reliable
· Careful patient selection with a holistic and caring approach
· Building a 1st class reputation, sustainable for the longterm
· Integration of gold standards and best practice
· To learn from feedback
· To be able, available and accessible
· The highest standards of professionalism and ethics
· Excellent communication skills
· Staying up to date, utilising the latest technologies and techniques where safe to do so
We have unique clinical strengths when compared to other clinics:
- A wide array of procedures across facial, body and breast areas including new and specialised surgical and non-surgical treatments.
- Fat transfers to the breast including on relatively thin women.
- Augmentation-mastopexy in a single stage – so a breast enlargement and lift in one operation.
- Minimal scar breast lifting techniques.
- Drainless tummy tucks
- We do mummy makeover
- We do BBLs – Brazilian butt lift
Your health is your most important asset. You should entrust it only to the best professionals.
Treatment choices perfectly match your goals of treatment complications with early intervention.
Quality and Safety
All team members at Harley Clinic have been highly trained and are total professionals.
Your treatment plan is designed for steady progress, with every phase promptly implemented.
Quality and Safety
We work to the highest standard of safety throughout the clinic. All staff are highly trained and experts and what they do.
We provide first class finance options to help make your surgery affordable.
Plastic Surgeon and Medical Director
CONSULTant Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Riaz Agha
BSc(Hons), MBBS, MSc (Oxon), D.Phil (Oxon), FHEA, FRSA, FRSPH, FRCS (Ed), FRCS (Plast.), FEBOPRAS
Dr Riaz Agha is an award-winning Consultant Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon working on Harley Street. He is certified as a Cosmetic Surgeon by the Royal College of Surgeons of England and is on the General Medical Council's Specialist Register for Plastic Surgery. He trained in London and completed a prestigious International fellowship in Belgium.
Dr Agha is double board-certified having taken the final exit exams set by the Royal Colleges in the United Kingdom and the European Board of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery. Dr Agha was also awarded his doctorate in Evidence-based healthcare by the University of Oxford (via Balliol College) where he was awarded the prestigious Clarendon Scholarship, awarded to the top 1% of 20,000 Oxford graduate applicants.
He graduated from Guy's, King's and St. Thomas' Medical School in London with distinctions and a 1st in his intercalated BSc in Anatomy. He has been awarded 50 academic prizes from institutions like the University of Oxford, the Royal Society of Medicine and the British Association of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons (BAPRAS).
Mr Agha has published 200 scientific papers and given 150 presentations at national or international level. His research has been cited over 8,000 times and he has written book chapters on nipple and breast anatomy, nipple sparing mastectomy and contributed numerous research papers in the area of fat grafting to the breast to the scholarly literature, including the highly acclaimed VOGUE Study. Read the full biography.
Monday – Friday 8.00 – 18.00
Saturday 9.00 – 17.00
Sunday 9.00 – 15.00
Call Us Now
0203 582 4947
We are ready to listen, ready to help.