World class facilities
on Harley Street
Caring, compassionate and high quality care
Why Choose Harley Clinic?
We provide world class facilities in which to discuss your treatment goals.
· A focus on restoring or enhancing quality of life
· High quality care – safe, effective and reliable
· Careful patient selection with a holistic and caring approach
· Building a 1st class reputation, sustainable for the longterm
· Integration of gold standards and best practice
· To learn from feedback
· To be able, available and accessible
· The highest standards of professionalism and ethics
· Excellent communication skills
· Staying up to date, utilising the latest technologies and techniques where safe to do so
Your health is your most important asset. You should entrust it only to the best professionals.
Treatment choices perfectly match your goals of treatment complications with early intervention.
Quality and Safety
All team members at Harley Clinic have been highly trained and are total professionals.
Your treatment plan is designed for steady progress, with every phase promptly implemented.
Quality and Safety
We work to the highest standard of safety throughout the clinic. All staff are highly trained and experts and what they do.
Plastic Surgeon and Medical Director
CONSULTant Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Riaz Agha
BSc(Hons), MBBS, MSc (Oxon), D.Phil (Oxon), FHEA, FRSA, FRSPH, FRCS (Ed), FRCS (Plast.), FEBOPRAS
Riaz Agha is a Consultant Plastic Surgeon working on Harley Street. He graduated from Guy's, King's and St. Thomas' Medical School in London with distinctions and a 1st in his intercalated BSc in Anatomy. He has been awarded 50 academic prizes from institutions like the University of Oxford, the Royal Society of Medicine and the British Association of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons (BAPRAS).
Mr Agha has published 200 scientific papers and given 150 presentations at national or international level. His research has been cited over 8,000 times and he has written book chapters on nipple and breast anatomy, nipple sparing mastectomy and contributed numerous research papers in the area of fat grafting to the breast to the scholarly literature, including the highly acclaimed VOGUE Study. Read the full biography.
Monday – Friday 8.00 – 18.00
Saturday 9.00 – 17.00
Sunday 9.00 – 15.00
Call Us Now
0203 582 4947
We are ready to listen, ready to help.